Partida Beniadlà, s/n
03700 – Denia (Alicante)
Tel: 96 642 90 00
We would like to thank for your interest in our hospital as your future training centre. Please find attached all information necessary for submitting your application form correctly according to the Spanish law, RD183/2008 de 8 de febrero (Art.30) y de la Orden de 27 de febrero de 2009 del Conseller de Sanitat (Disposición adicional única):
If you are interested in your academic stay/training, please note you must be qualified (graduate) from medical school in one of the EU member state or other country with signed cultural collaboration agreement. Only in this case you can continue with your application form as follows:
1. Please submit via email to our Academic Unit the following documents:
- Application form and CV.
- Reference letter from your centre of origin approving your request.
- Acceptation letter from the responsible physician of the unit in Hospital of Denia, MarinaSalud.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Additional insurance covering any risks derived from the civil responsibility that may occur during your stay.
Our Teaching Committee will evaluate all submitted requests and will approve or deny your application form. If approved, we will prepare a detailed report, which will be sent to you directly.
2. The highest authority for approval of this kind of academic stay is the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality. For this reason, once you receive our report, you should submit the official application form directly to the Ministry and attach all documents as required (for more information please visit the website of Ministry of Health).
Direct link to the Ministry of Health where you can find all information and instructions necessary: http://www.msssi.gob.es/profesionales/formacion/estanciasFormativasEx/informacionGeneral.htm#_ftnref1
IMPORTANT: The deadline for submission of the application form is of minimum of 3 months and maximum of 6 months before initiation of the placement.
We are looking forward to receive all information necessary for processing of your placement.